First blogger-generated conference about fashion in Vienna
Video credit: Viki Secrets
An unwritten BarCamp rule is to present something if it is your first BarCamp.
Since it was my first, I prepared a statistics session about fashion bloggers based on the Technorati State Of The Blogosphere blogger study.
The State Of The Fashion Blogosphere
I analyzed the number of active fashion blogs (as opposed to spam, inactive or corporate/news rss feeds). Of course, it is difficult to count the number, but if you take a look into fashion blogger networks and blogrolls you get quite a good estimate.
- The State Of The Fashion Blogosphere
Session videos (recorded by Luca)
- Dresscodes (Walter Lunzer)
- Discussion: Fashion labels in the Internet
(Claudia Rosa Lukas, Superated, Julia Cepp, Gebrüder Stitch)
- Mario Soldo
- Die Milchmädchenblogger (Mary Scherpe)
A talk I would like to highlight is Milchmädchenblogger (Naive Bloggers) by Mary Sherpe, who raised some valid and interesting points about the (marketing) value of blogs and the potential misuse of young & naive bloggers by marketing departments of large companies. Her talk leaded to a very emotional discussion about gifts, advertorials, and paid content.
- Blica: Schluss mit Kuscheln
- Cooloutfit: “Ich bin eine Milchmädchenbloggerin”
- Ivy machts net: FashionCamp Wien 2010
- Mangoblüte: FashionCamp.2010
- Shoppingverse: Fashion Camp 2010
- SKIR: Die Fashion Camp Nachlese
- Der Standard: Schere & Peitsche
- Style Taxi: Style Taxi zu Gast beim Vienna Fashion Camp
- Stylekingdom: Das erste Wiener Fashion Camp
- TribaSpace: Fashion Dates: Vienna Fashion Camp
- Tschilp: Gelungenes Experiment: Das erste Wiener FashionCamp
- Video Spot by Michael Sokolar and Thomas Waldek for Garmz
FashionCamp Vienna: User-Generated Conference